As 2018 comes to a close, we reflect back on all of the wonderful things that happened this year. Yukon Learning celebrated its 10-year anniversary and Articulate came out with some amazing updates.
We’re going to celebrate those accomplishments by highlighting some of our student’s favorites:
- Block templates
- Sidebar search
- Labeled graphic blocks
- Interactive sorting activity
- Process blocks
- Timeline blocks
- Shortcut bar
As we here at Yukon Learning close 2018 and our 10-year celebration, we would like to share a few of our favorite blog posts with you, too:
- How would I create my own slide transition?
- How can I make sure that the student is selecting all of the interactive content in the proper order?
- Can I Make a Dial Look Like a Timer in My Course?
- How do I change the Scene Numbers in my Storyline project?
- How can I create a spotlight on a slide to highlight some information?
- How do you get an item to disappear after the learner clicks?
A huge thank you to Articulate for being such an amazing partner, and giving us such amazing software to work with! Thank you also to our amazing training partners across the globe. And finally, a very special thanks to all of our customers that have attended training, purchased from our off-the-shelf content library, or have had us create beautiful custom e-Learning for their company!
We hope you all have a happy holiday season, a great new year, and we’ll look forward to seeing you here again in 2019!
~All of us at Yukon Learning