What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When subscribing to our newsletter or contacting us on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails with updates and tips from The Articulate Trainer.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us. We offer the use of a secure server.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enable the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.