We missed seeing so many of you this year, from in-person trainings to the conference floor, and we can’t wait to see you again. But the work and collaboration haven’t slowed down, and we’re so grateful to take a moment to look back at what we’ve been able to accomplish together.
In 2020, we connected with thousands of e-Learning professionals like you through our virtual offerings, a five-part webinar series called “Beyond the Conference: Fresh Ideas for Using Articulate Storyline 360” (Find the recordings here!), by partnering with new trainers worldwide, and in converting our “Essentials of e-Learning Design” training to the virtual world!
And every few weeks, bright and early on Thursday morning, we’ve popped over to your inbox to divulge some of our favorite conversations that have sparked up along the way. It’s been a blast and we love continuing our conversation with you through this blog.
So, before we wrap up 2020 with hope in our hearts for the year to come, we wanted to present you with a summary of it all. Here are the 15 “as heard in training” questions we shared on the blog in 2020:
This Year on The Articulate Trainer
- Does Yukon Learning Develop e-Learning?
- Can I Make a Video Un-Clickable?
- Do I Need to Do Anything About Flash Going away?
- How Do I Loop a Video?
- What are Some Best Practices for Storyline 360 Translation?
- How Will I Remember Development Techniques?
- Can I Change Default Quiz Question Feedback?
- Can I Create Topic Transitions in My Replay 360 Video?
- Can I Import Audio in Bulk?
- How Can I Keep My Course Assets Organized?
- Are You Hiring?
- How Can I Keep Learning?
- Can I Use a Slider to Page Through a Document?
- Can I Delay Interactivity Until the Narration Ends?
- How Can I Determine What Slides Use Which Slide Master?
More than anything, a year from now, we want to be able to say we worked with you in 2021, whether we’re an extra pair of hands in your course development or via e-Learning design and Articulate hands-on training through structured class sessions, over a quick 1-on-1 consultation, or time with your team. Or perhaps we make great e-Learning together in a way that is entirely unique! Say hello – we’d love to hear from you.
We couldn’t possibly end another year of terrific partnerships without thanking the folks at Articulate and especially all of you! On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to “Making e-Learning Easy for Everyone™” and wish you a peaceful transition into 2021.